Please join us for our first live dance performance in more than a year! Nolte Companies is thrilled to present Danceworks at the Vineyard, a production of classical ballet repertoire and original works. Danceworks at the Vineyard will take place at Walker Homestead's new covered outdoor pavilion. Tickets include seated general admission entry to one show along with all-you-care-to-eat wood-fired pizza, farm-to-table salad and refreshments. Wine will be available for purchase.
Performances will feature:
• Reflect, choreographed by Leslie Nolte
• Les Slyphides, staged by Alfred L. Martin, Jr.
• Paquita, staged by Jayme Braverman
• Shades of Black, choreographed by Alfred L. Martin, Jr., Robyn Watson and Melissa Tyler Wilkinson
There are four performances:
• Tuesday, June 15 at 5:00 pm (Cast A), entry to dine, enjoy and explore Walker Homestead is 4:00-7:00 pm
• Tuesday, June 15 at 8:00 pm (Cast B), entry to dine, enjoy and explore Walker Homestead is 7:00-10:00 pm
• Wednesday, June 16 at 5:00 (Cast B), entry to dine, enjoy and explore Walker Homestead is 4:00-7:00 pm
• Wednesday, June 16 at 8:00 pm (Cast A), entry to dine, enjoy and explore Walker Homestead is 7:00-10:00 pm
Tickets are $40 for adults and $30 for those 18 years and younger. You may reserve tickets here. Fees will be applied to your Jackrabbit account, or you may call Nolte Academy at (319) 688-9289 to reserve seats and pay by credit card. Tickets may also be available at the door the evenings of the event.
Walker Homestead does not have a mask mandate. If you prefer to enjoy the performance while remaining socially distanced, please plan to bring a blanket on which to sit.
Walker Homestead will be open to this private event only. Guests are encouraged to tour the vineyard and explore the grounds.